Monday 24 March 2014

Quoting Kate Winslet

“I like being in the city. I like the diversity that my children are exposed to every day. I love the way their brains work. [My son] Joe turns to me the other day and says ‘One day I will have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, darling. Which would you prefer?’ And I said ‘My love, that would be entirely up to you, and it doesn’t make any difference to me.’ But that he knows! It’s a real privilege. Talk about the best education.” Kate Winslet



Photo via

8 comments:

  1. Very, very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, this is Kate? Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet quote, funny face :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frans Gunnarsson24 March 2014 at 13:44

    Eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Derek, Karen, Sam, Wim, Kenneth, Macy and Frans. I totally agree - she looks "special" here. I hardly recognised her, either :-)

    ReplyDelete